11th April 2013
For updates on the Beyond Bushfires project:
Have you seen the new website called 'Piece Together'?
Beyond Bushfires: Community, Resilience and Recovery.
This five year study is being conducted by University of Melbourne mainly funded by the Australian Research Council (with additional support from a number of
A number of university, government, emergency and local organizations are working together to understand how people and communities across Victoria are getting by after the February 2009 bushfires. We want to understand people’s needs and responses in the medium to long-term recovery process and life in rural communities.
- Australian Red Cross
- Flinders University
- University of New South Wales
- Australian Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health
- Victorian Department of Health
- Australian Rotary Health
- Central West Gippsland Primary Care Partnership
- Bendigo Loddon Primary Care Partnership
- North East Primary Care Partnership
- Outer East Health and Community Support Alliance
- Lower Hume Primary Care Partnership
- Central Hume Primary Care Partnership
- Community Contacts from our selected areas